Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Groot: the untold story (episode 2)

Transforming to walking trees.
He said to himself, "the watching is over".
He ran like he never ran before.
I ran to a point where there were too many people causing a human traffick. He was stuck. He said to himself, "Taa! I'm the mean character, I just can't die at the beginning of the story! I'm not Ned Stark."

He managed to get himself to side of the now overly crowded road and shouted, "look, there is another one in front!"

Fortunately for him, only a few people cared to look before running. There was a stampede. Before long, his path was clear.
The road lead to cul-de-sac, surrounded by very expensive houses with high fences.
"Shit! I'm not dying today."
He ran around for a while till he came across a hidden alleyway. The alleyway had a little gate which he forced open.
The sound of dogs barking came from the left fence of one of the two fences that formed the alleyway. He jumped over the little gate at the end of the alleyway only to meet a...
"Hey! Stop there!"
"Where do you think you are going", quizzed by a face with a countenance that suggested a trigger happy individual.

Pointing his gun at him, his grimace still demanded an answer.
"I... I... Something was chasing everyone. It's killing people and turning them into..."

"Were you affected. I mean, has the greenish substance touched you, he asked still holding his gun firm.
"No! I'm one of the lucky few to escape."
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment