Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 January 2017

The Thing Around Your Mind

The Thing Around your Mind

So I applied for Mars 2030. I was just pranking these guys when the sent an email. They said, "congrats! We have been looking for you. Let's go build Mars together".

See me see trouble. I don't want to go oh. I was joking. "Person no fit follow una play again."

Two days later, I was coming back from morning mass, then I saw  a mail in the mail box. Curious, I opened the box and got the mail out.
"Welcome to Mars 2030 project. We are glad to inform you that we have your suit ready. Since we didn't have a suit your size, we had to make a bespoke suit for you."

"These guys serious oh", I said to myself.
"They didn't interview me sef. You sure say them no wan use me do experiment?"

Then at the end of the mail they said, pay a flight fee of 100,000 naira into first bank account.

I shouted, "Taa! 419."
😁😁😁😁😁😁

Before then I was busy listening to this song: Wish me well by Timi Dakolo

No comments:

Post a Comment