Search This Blog

Friday 13 March 2015

Discordant words

The dark stars are falling. The dust did begin to fall when people held their heads heavy.
Oily marks appeared on walls. The exact spot where pleasure moments hung: a picturesque representation of still life.
Spinning around again and rubbing my eyes in dismay. "This can't be happening".
When busy street's a mess, more than a muse slips away to silence too silent to earring.
So I'm asking the discordant company,"where are we? What the hell is going on?"
And even though I know blood and tears were here first, I know it's for the best. Mid-sweet talk on news paper word cutouts, are the forms from which these memories take shape in the vaguest part of my heart; in the aftermath of the twilights.
As is the characteristic of truth, it's hard to take in.
The promising prospects of the muse caused of melancholy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment