Search This Blog

Sunday 12 April 2015

Being Relevant

I use to think laying low and being quiet sounds
cool and great. But seriously, I tell you, it's not
all that cool. I called a class mate from my
secondary school and tried explaining myself to
him, but it was taking him time to place me.
Why?, because I was so aloof to almost
everything those days. Though it pissed me off it
took him time to place me, but I am more to be
blamed
I knew then that being quiet was overrated. Why
exactly are you being reserved and keeping to
yourself? Try being significant in one aspect or
the other. Let it be said you were annoying,
funny, sharp in dressing, stupid, a Casanova,
smart, informative or any other thing. Just don't
come across as somebody who is known for
nothing.
Being significant is what matters. A time will
come when the question will be, what exactly is
he good at? Let it be said you were known for
something. Although you will be better off it being
a positive stuff.
Article by Chukwuma Udoka Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment