Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Fearfully Inspired

Years back, one particular type of video was circulating. Everywhere I go I see people watching this or that about 'the illuminati' or 'free masons'.
I have to confess, the videos got to me at first and I was their number one supporter. But it got to a stage, the videos stopped coming, people stopped talking about it.
It seemed if you did, you are termed crazy and paranoid.
Someone always used this as a defence when I tell him to discontinue his love for secular songs.
He would say, "I don't mean what they say". "The song mean what I want it to mean."
Which is 100 percent wrong.
Because, if they did represent the illuminati or free masons, it would mean they had to dedicate the songs.
Yes!
And it doesn't matter even if the lyrics were saying something good.
So that when you sing the song you're praising the devil himself.
Have you ever heard of the saying, "evil is sometimes done even when you have the best of intentions".
The devil knows for sure his target population( christians or religious people) would not sing a song that makes it exceedingly clear that they are praising him.
So He does the best next thing dedication.
It doesn't matter what the object is, if the spirit of God is not in it, it will and can be possessed by evil. And by evil, I mean demons.
MUSIC
Many people do not really understand the huge impact music plays.
Music is more spiritual than is physical.
So much so that people turn to music when they are sad to make them happy. To make them sleep when they can't.
And an even more devious one of luring the opposite sex in an attempt to get them in the mood.
Music is very powerful.
Most of those songs we sing are either getting us closer to God or away from him.
I once wanted to delete all worldly songs on my phone but then I just couldn't.
For days I was struggling to do it. But finally, I deleted them. That is the power music holds. Each time I wanted to delete the songs, the devil picks my favorite song and plays it. And if that one doesn't stop me, he'll pick another one. So I had to scream as loud as could, and marked all the songs and deleted them quickly.
I'm not saying shouting was the best option but I'm saying it was worth it.
Because at a time it was frustrating having to give in to the temptation of not deleting them.
Remember, "the kingdom of God sufereth violence, and the violent take it by force".
This was my own way of taking it by force.
I do not trust, these musicians to not dedicate their songs to the devil, so to be on the safer side, I'll rather sing a sing that glorifies God than the one that does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment