Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 April 2015

So you want to see my heart?


I can't sleep.
Insomnia.
I guess I've blamed this state of mind too often
though.
Well, where do I start?
At the beginning I guess.
There's a blackout though.
But it's this girl's reply that has got me thinking.
She clearly doesn't give an eF.
But I find myself doing the unthinkable: going
after a girl after she said no to me.
I've got to find my Ego.
She absolutely has no idea what she's doing to
me.
But I guess like all other girls, she thinks she has
me figured out.
I come and go as I wish.
She probably thinks and believes I'm dead and
helplessly in love but she doesn't know she is a
lab experiment.
I'm experimenting on my mind. I want to find out
if I can ever be polygamous.
But she somehow has me following my normal
curve.
I'm trying to divert my interest from just dating one
girl by dating FIVE.
But to be frank, she has my full attention while
the rest has a little over 5% which they compete
for unknowingly.
I gave her, her last chance last night when she told
me she's gonna call me back.
You know that scenario when you call someone
and each time she says, "I'll call you back"
immediately after receiving the call.
It's boldly written, "she's so not into you".
What the heck! I'm making the number two girl
number one.
And did I tell you the number two girl was forming
'not interested' until I abandoned her case.
Now she does all the calling and all the talking.
Exactly their medicine.
I know some will be wondering and saying, "this
guy sef". "He doesn't value these girls."
If I told you I do, you wouldn't believe me though.
This is my therapy session.
I realised the more I talked about my problems to
strangers, the more happy I become.
Fun fact about total strangers: they don't give an
eF!
And when someone who doesn't know me judges
me, it means nothing.
Now unto the next thing.
I'm not different from you. It's just that I've got a tinny figure, two big incisors, I talk about me a lot and I've got these eyes that run in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment