Search This Blog

Saturday 18 April 2015

The Ingrates: South Africans

I'm terrible at history but my Dad is relentless.
When I was a kid I was told that our government(Nigeria), I can't actually specify which regime, helped the South Africans in their struggle against apartheid.
I was also told that we had serious issues with the British because we changed the name of a company they owned named, British Petroleum(BP) to African Petroleum (AP). Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
At a time, Nelson Mandela was giving a refuge here(Nigeria). (Correct if I'm wrong).
And now another article I saw online which allegedly said we spent billions of naira on bringing down apartheid.
Now I'm not saying we should brag about the good things we have done for them DIRECTLY.
But what have they ever done for us?
I heard someone say they gave us MULTI-CHOICE, MTN, SHOPRITE ETC.
The last time I checked, I paid for the recharge card(MTN) I bought.
If they think they are doing us a favour, they should fold up.
I bet three more companies will take their place.
They even have the impunity to say we take their jobs, their women et cetera..
You can't blame anyone for being lazy or ugly.
I'm being frank.
It's purely rooted in jealousy.
It's painful they don't know their brothers.
They'll rather kill other Blacks( I don't say this with spite for other races) and embrace other race while claiming DIVERSITY.
HYPOCRITES!
The real people they should be angry about are the other races who makes up more than 50% of their upper class.
Do you even know that in some places in South Africa they still practice apartheid, though, informally.
In a place called maritzburg(not sure of the place)
Coward South Africans can't speak for themselves but turn on other Africans.
It's very fun. A Nigerian will never harm a foreigner.
You absolutely have no justification for extrajudicial killings.

No comments:

Post a Comment